Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank You 100th Visitors anniversary!!!!



This crazy visitors who now ranked 115 visitors, its so amazing!!! I almost cried watching the rank, As for our 25th post, I WILL New Excitement to This Site.... its being so COOL!!! This is viewed from My Traffic Source A.S.A Thanks to Google and Wow1!!!!





Pageviews by Countries
United States
49
Malaysia
31
Philippines
11
Denmark
7
Norway
3
Romania
3
Germany
2
Macedonia [FYROM]
2
United Kingdom
1
Indonesia
1
Pageviews by Browser

Firefox
49 (42%)
Chrome
39 (33%)
Internet Explorer
24 (20%)
Safari
2 (1%)
Opera
1 (<1%)
Pageviews by Operating Systems
Windows
96 (83%)
Other Unix
16 (13%)
Macintosh
3 (2%)






Blog Archive


And thanks to my Robot, Simone who was spelled ( Si-Moe-Ny) Geez, thanks~



Hello! I'm Simone. Ask me something!



Don't you want to chat with real people?
Simone says: Call me the Global Village Idiot. And I love peanuts also with juicy alcohol! Hahahaha...
                    


Whoa, language, Simone i need to stop you now! Can I ???





Hello! I'm Simone. Ask me something!



Don't you want to chat with real people?
Simone says:  Sorry... I just wanna peanuts....and viewed our blog b'cause tomorrow is this programmer b'days so watched out as I will  be an entertainment host! Ta Ta~
                       

That's Right Simone! As tommorow my B'Day, I shall program Simone in our post!


Thanks!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment