Friday, January 14, 2011

Pacthesis Number One Questions In the World

Pacthesis, the most popular sim date teen creator, is here! With her special question ( dummy questions) and you can read her latest questions on her page in
http://pacthesis.deviantart.com/ be sure to keep in updated!

FFFFFFAQ!!

--------------> Questions? Please check out my FAQ first. <--------------



:spotlight-left: TOP 8 MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS :spotlight-right:

1. Q: When will you make another sim date?
A: I'm currently working on one, but it probably won't be done until 2011-ish.

2. Q: Will you make a dating sim about insert subject here?
A: No.

3. Q: Will you be my friend/add me on deviantART?
A: No. I don't befriend peeps I meet on the internet.

4. Q: Can you make a tutorial on insert subject here?
A: No. There's somebody else on the internet who's better at insert subject here than me. Go find and bug them instead.

5. Q: What do you use to make your games? Where/how can I get it?
A: I use Macromedia Flash. You can buy it from the official website here. And no, it does not come with your computer like MS Paint.

6. Q: Do you know any other sim date tutorials that teach you how to make games with HP, money, stats, and stuff? Or any other tutorials that'll help you make a sim date in general?
A: No.

7. Q: Will you teach me how to make a sim date or give me any tips on how to make one?
A: No. I think this question is almost the same as number 4...

8. How do you unlock insert sim date character here?
Go Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment